Saturday, January 16, 2010

Garden breakfast sandwich


I love extremely simple things! And, contrary to my childhood, vegetables!!

Garden breakfast sandwich

2 English muffins
Slice cheese (optional)
sausage patty (optional)
4 eggs
1/4 c bell peppers
3 tblsp green onion
dash salt and pepper

1. Dice vegetables
2. Scramble eggs in bowl w/ wire whisk or fork
3. Pour in vegetables
4. Add salt and pepper
5. Scramble mixture over medium high heat; set aside
6. Cook sausage patty according to package instructions
7. Toast English muffin slices

Assemble ingredients in sandwich form and in 5 minutes you have a great breakfast!!
(disclaimer: Once finished the dish looks delic! But does not look like the picture above! My husband and I ate our sandwiches before I thought to take a picture, it was good!!)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing!